[Rt4-whois] Preliminary Report - 16 Feb - for your consideration

Omar Kaminski omar at kaminski.adv.br
Wed Feb 23 18:00:10 UTC 2011

About Kim comments, more comments inline. The first part is very well
covered by his observations, nothing to add.

2011/2/23 Kim G. von Arx <kim at vonarx.ca>:

> Finally, three more comments about the questionnaire in general:
> 1. We have to make sure that non-native speakers can understand it (unless,
> of course, it will get translated in to x-number of languages)

And be aware of the "lost in translation" effect, i.e. according to
FSF.org on GPL translations, "if an error did slip through, the
results could be disastrous for the whole".

> 2. We have to make sure that we use less colloquialism to ensure that
> credibility is maintained.

Perfect, and this complains with #1.

Omar