[Rt4-whois] Suggested updates for our agenda on Sunday

Emily Taylor emily.taylor at etlaw.co.uk
Thu Mar 10 14:32:36 UTC 2011

Dear all

Thanks for all the work you have put in to making the public comment happen.  Reviewing the definitional work done by the subteams, I think it has been a job well done.  I'm looking forward to receiving comments through this process.

Thinking about Sunday's agenda - a couple of thoughts:

- We were unable to get an Art 29 speaker as originally planned
- The GAC has responded to our invitation for an outreach session, with a suggested time of 15:30-16:00
- Our discussions in our most recent call highlighted the need for us to spend some quality time as a group discussing what is meant by consumer trust, and revisiting what we are trying to do with our questionnaire.
- Given that our definitions are now out for public comment, I don't think we can really progress them until we've got some feedback from the community.

So, I'm attaching a redline of the agenda, and would appreciate any comments.  It looks worse than it is, because most of the changes are in fact re-ordering.  The main changes are to replace subteam definitions feedback/discussion with a session on consumer trust and the questionnaire, and to put in a session with GAC in the afternoon.

Please let me know what you think.

telephone: 01865 582 811   mobile: 07540 049 322
emily.taylor at etlaw.co.uk www.etlaw.co.uk