[Rt4-whois] Feasibility of focus group research for consumer views re Whois

Smith, Bill bill.smith at paypal-inc.com
Tue Apr 12 14:11:31 UTC 2011

I will do my best to attend this call but am traveling (again) this week and will likely be en route to the airport during the call.

On Apr 12, 2011, at 1:36 AM, Emily Taylor wrote:

Dear Lynn

Thank you very much for working on this topic, and providing this clear, concise information.  I look forward to discussing this on our next call.

Best,

Emily