[Rt4-whois] Agenda - Please review

Kim G. von Arx kim at vonarx.ca
Wed Apr 13 14:51:37 UTC 2011

I would like to raise one point of concern wrt our Singapore meeting in June.  As I am sure all know about the increased difficulties that Japan is facing currently with respect to the nuclear leakages, I would like to raise that matter and hear from ICANN what its view is on holding the meeting in Singapore considering its relative geographic closeness to Japan

Thanks.

Kim

kim at vonarx.ca
+1 (613) 286-4445

"Shoot for the moon.  Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars..."