[Rt4-whois] Discussion paper comments

Emily Taylor emily.taylor at etlaw.co.uk
Fri May 13 17:53:41 UTC 2011

Thanks Bill and Kathy for your providing your comments

People - please can we take up these issues on the list, and see whether we can determine a way forward which respects the diverse views here?

Look forward to the discussion unfolding.

On 13 May 2011, at 17:36, Smith, Bill wrote:

> All,
>
> Please find attached a copy of the draft discussion paper with my comments attached. I am concerned that the recent proposed changes take us outside our scope, and could lead us to rehash approximately 10 years of difficult, exhausting, frustrating, but largely fruitless work.
>
> I believe we’ve made good progress on the items in our Roadmap and if we continue to work on those items, we’ll be able to complete our review in timely fashion.
>
> Bill Smith
>
> <image001.jpg>
> The safer, easier way to pay online
>
> 2211 North First Street, San Jose, CA 95131
> Direct  408 967 2380  | Cell  925 577 0606
> Skype  wc.smith
>
> <WHOIS Review - draft discussion paper REVISED wcs comments.docx>

76 Temple Road, Oxford OX4 2EZ UK
telephone: 01865 582 811   mobile: 07540 049 322
emily.taylor at etlaw.co.uk www.etlaw.co.uk