[Rt4-whois] WHOIS Review Team - Timely reimbursement of expenses

Emily Taylor emily.taylor at etlaw.co.uk
Tue May 17 09:59:00 UTC 2011

Hi Denise

As you know, I'm working through 1:1 calls with the Review Team members at the moment.  One of the issues that has been raised by a number of team members, and was mentioned during our last call, is the delay in reimbursement of expenses.  As mentioned, this is a matter of concern for me as the Chair, not only on my own account, but also because ICANN is benefiting from extensive voluntary work from team members, who are willingly giving of their time, including calls outside of office hours, and travel to meetings. We are not asking for special treatment, but for a reasonably efficient turn around in reimbursing out of pocket expenses.

Thank you for offering to look into this for us.  I would be grateful if you would report back on the timings for reimbursement, explaining the reasons for the delays we have experienced, and whether there is anything that team members can do to assist the process.

telephone: 01865 582 811   mobile: 07540 049 322
emily.taylor at etlaw.co.uk www.etlaw.co.uk