[Rt4-whois] WHOIS Review - updated draft following today's call

Kathy Kleiman kathy at kathykleiman.com
Wed May 25 13:46:18 UTC 2011

A huge thanks to Olof for bearing with us during two hours of
middle-of-the-night work for him (and taking the edits).  Tx you, Olof!!

And a great thanks for all who made the call, and worked through the
material with great care -- Omar, Bill, Susan, Peter and Kim. We didn't
quite finish, but we worked hard to progress the Discussion Paper
towards the end.

Best,
Kathy

Dear Review Team Members,