[Rt4-whois] some small suggestions regarding your draft Discussion Paper

Liz Gasster liz.gasster at icann.org
Wed Jun 8 01:27:16 UTC 2011

Dear All,

I am suggesting some very small edits to the "clarity of existing policy" section of your draft Discussion Paper on page 4, and to the first two questions on your list.  I think that the current language regarding consensus policies and the ICANN PDP may be slightly difficult for commenters to understand, and I hope to make the related questions clearer as well.

I am sorry that I cannot participate on your upcoming call to answer questions but I am happy to explain further via email.

Best regards, Liz

Liz Gasster
Senior Policy Counselor
ICANN