[Rt4-whois] September meeting location

Alice Jansen alice.jansen at icann.org
Fri Jun 10 06:18:18 UTC 2011

Hi Emily,

Per the doodle poll and as stated in the teleconference schedule https://community.icann.org/display/whoisreview/TeleConferences, the dates of the Marina del Rey meeting are:
20-21 September

Thanks,

Best regards

Alice

From: Emily Taylor <emily.taylor at etlaw.co.uk<mailto:emily.taylor at etlaw.co.uk>>
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2011 10:44:57 -0700
To: "LEMON, Sharon" <sharon.lemon at soca.x.gsi.gov.uk<mailto:sharon.lemon at soca.x.gsi.gov.uk>>
Cc: "rt4-whois at icann.org<mailto:rt4-whois at icann.org> WHOIS" <rt4-whois at icann.org<mailto:rt4-whois at icann.org>>
Subject: Re: [Rt4-whois] September meeting location

Dear all

Thanks for your feedback.  I think we're better off leaving the arrangements as they are, ie MdR 20-22 September.

On 9 Jun 2011, at 11:45, LEMON, Sharon wrote:

NOT PROTECTIVELY MARKED

Hello Everyone,

I have booked a family holiday around the MDR meeting, so will go in any event (and can only do two days).  I think Bill's suggestion is a good one if a number are going to the IGF meeting, so am happy if it is relocated to Europe - but will not be able to attend if it stays on the same date.

Sharon

Sharon LEMON OBE
Deputy Director
Cyber and Forensics
Serious and Organised Crime Agency (SOCA)
07768 290902
0207 855 2800