[Rt4-whois] Kathy Kleiman and the Whois Review Team

Emily Taylor emily.taylor at etlaw.co.uk
Sat Jun 11 06:43:53 UTC 2011

Dear Keith

Thank you for your message.  On behalf of the Review Team, I am delighted to hear that Kathy will be continuing in her role as Vice Chair.  As you say, she is an excellent resource, and a valued colleague within the Team.

Look forward to our meetings with the RySG at ICANN Singapore.

On 10 Jun 2011, at 23:20, Drazek, Keith wrote:

> Hello Emily and Kathy,
>
> In my capacity as the Alternate Chair of the Registries Stakeholder Group, I’m pleased to advise that the RySG supports Kathy’s continuation in her role as Vice Chair of the Whois Review Team.
>
> We are confident that Kathy will continue to be an excellent resource to the Whois Review Team, while also ensuring effective communication of registry operators’ perspectives during this important process.
>
> We appreciate your patience during our consideration of this issue.  Please let me know if you have any further questions.
>
> Thanks and regards,
>
> Keith
>
> <image001.gif>
> Keith Drazek
> Director of Policy
> kdrazek at Verisign.com
>
> m: +1-571-377-9182
> 21345 Ridgetop Circle Dulles, VA 20166
>
> VerisignInc.com
> <image002.gif>

76 Temple Road, Oxford OX4 2EZ UK
telephone: 01865 582 811   mobile: 07540 049 322
emily.taylor at etlaw.co.uk www.etlaw.co.uk