[Rt4-whois] My resignation

Kathy Kleiman kathy at kathykleiman.com
Tue Jun 14 12:11:54 UTC 2011

Dear Olivier,
We know you are involved and leading some major and important trials in
France. We hope they are going well and successfully.

We have already missed your participation on the Team, in part because
we benefitted so much when you were with us. Thank you for letting us
know that the conflicts of time will continue. We will miss your
insight, guidance and wisdom.

Warm regards,
Kathy