[Rt4-whois] Reminder : Draft report sections for circulation before Singapore

Kathy Kleiman kathy at kathykleiman.com
Mon Jun 13 13:02:33 UTC 2011

Since I will not be traveling, I have some extra time.  If there is
anything I can do to help any of the subteams, please let me
know....editing? proofreading?

It will certainly help the process move forward quickly if we can some
initial Final Report texts to discuss in Singapore.

Best,
Kathy

Dear all