[Rt4-whois] Reminder : Draft report sections for circulation before Singapore

Emily Taylor emily.taylor at etlaw.co.uk
Mon Jun 13 10:22:33 UTC 2011

Dear all

A kindly reminder that we all agreed that the subteams working on definitions, and the policy subteam will circulate some draft text for the report before we meet in Singapore. This will review the definitions, public comment and present refined definitions based on the comments.   The subteam on Policy will write up the work behind the presentation in San Francisco.

Have fun!  Look forward to reading the drafts.

telephone: 01865 582 811   mobile: 07540 049 322
emily.taylor at etlaw.co.uk www.etlaw.co.uk