[Rt4-whois] Progress report - Compliance Questions

Denise Michel denise.michel at icann.org
Tue Jun 14 16:33:26 UTC 2011

Hello, Emily.

I think there has been some confusion over these questions.  I did not
receive an indication that the Team had finalized the questions for an
official staff response.

I will start working on written answers from staff to these questions and
will get back to you with a delivery date (due to current obligations, that
likely will be after Singapore).  Of course, some of these questions have
already been answered in the documents provided to the Team, and to help
advance this work some questions can be discussed with the Compliance
Subteam in Singapore (if the Subteam can meet with Staff -- still waiting
for confirmation from Subteam members).

Regards,
Denise

Denise Michel
ICANN
Advisor to the President & CEO
denise.michel at icann.org
+1.408.429.3072 mobile
+1.310.578.8632 direct

On Mon, Jun 13, 2011 at 3:16 AM, Emily Taylor <emily.taylor at etlaw.co.uk>
wrote:

> Hi Denise
> You may recall that shortly after the London meeting in January 2011, the
WHOIS Review Team developed 11 questions, relating to contractual compliance
issues, for the ICANN staff to answer.
https://community.icann.org/display/whoisreview/Material+for+Discussion+and+Questions
> I have not seen any response to these questions.  Please can you give me a
progress report, and an indication of when we can expect to see the answers.
 The sub-team on compliance is preparing its presentation for Sunday, and it
would be helpful to have the information by then.