[Rt4-whois] Questions for compliance team

Emily Taylor emily.taylor at etlaw.co.uk
Thu Jun 16 14:21:18 UTC 2011

Hi Denise

Thank you for sorting out our meeting with the Compliance Team on Sunday.  I am aware that you are still working on answers to the questions developed by the RT at our London meeting.  For your information, and to assist with preparation for the meeting, I wanted to make the Compliance Team aware of these questions which we've forwarded to the Registries and Registrars.  They may be a useful template for our discussions on Sunday.

Safe travels, if you're not already in Singapore!

telephone: 01865 582 811   mobile: 07540 049 322
emily.taylor at etlaw.co.uk www.etlaw.co.uk