[Rt4-whois] Questions for Registries and Registrars

Kathy Kleiman kathy at kathykleiman.com
Thu Jun 16 14:39:52 UTC 2011

Dear Emily and All,
I wanted to share, belatedly, that I think these are excellent
questions. They should spark a fascinating discussion with Mason Cole,
Chair of the Registrars, David Maher, Chair of the Registries, and
others who may be joining them.  I am only sorry I won't be there to
join you for it.

Safe travels All, and good luck in Singapore!
Kathy

Hi Alice