[Rt4-whois] Recommendations

Susan Kawaguchi susank at fb.com
Tue Jul 5 23:24:39 UTC 2011

Hello,

The following are 4 recommendations and additional information surrounding my suggestions in the attached document.

1)      Create Single WHOIS policy

2)      Change to a Registry Thick WHOIS

3)      Registrant pays for validation of WHOIS data

4)      Create contractual agreements between ICANN and each Proxy/Privacy Registration service provider and impose standardized best practices
Considering the call is at 3 am pdt I will not be on the call  I do not think I can add anything substantial to the discussion in the middle of the night.

Good luck and I look forward to listening to the recording of the call tomorrow.

Susan Kawaguchi
Domain Name Manager

Facebook Inc.
1601 California Avenue
Palo Alto, CA

Phone - 650 485-6064
Cell - 650 387 3904

Please note my email address has changed to skawaguchi at fb.com
NOTICE: This email (including any attachments) may contain information that is private, confidential, or protected by attorney-client or other privilege.  Unless you are the intended recipient, you may not use, copy, or retransmit the email or its contents.