[Rt4-whois] RFP for Consumer Research

Dr.Sarmad Hussain sarmad at cantab.net
Wed Jul 6 02:46:27 UTC 2011

Dear Lynn,

Thanks.  Just another thought that the spread of consumers intended in 3.1
should also be reflected in 3.2.  What I am trying to say is that, for
example, we do not want the survey to come back from only those who have
never used the whois service as that may bias the data.  This factor is not
controlled in 3.2 yet.

So we may be add following language in 3.2: The consumer spread discussed in
3.1 should be adequately covered in the survey conducted.

regards,
Sarmad