[Rt4-whois] Recommendations

Omar Kaminski omar at kaminski.adv.br
Thu Jul 7 15:07:08 UTC 2011

So we must admit that any final server (registrars) are contratual
covered by national laws.Perhaps, but most probably not.

Also, cross-national norms should be covered by International
Conventions and/or Treaties to be granted (in less time).

For a transborder court order, Brazil takes at least 6 months to a
year (or more) just to answer and then start the process itself.

Omar