[Rt4-whois] Collated public comments - WHOIS-DP v1

Kathy Kleiman kathy at kathykleiman.com
Wed Jul 27 16:23:19 UTC 2011

Hi Olof,
Thanks so much for these comment compilations! For anyone not with us
last night on the call, Olof divided up the public comments (26!) by
response to questions that we raised. It's a great way to review the
materials.

We also appointed a small group to do a "deep dive" into the comments.
While we all want to read them, they will read them very closely and
provide assistance to the people writing chapters. /*The group is
currently Susan, Micheal and Kim (tx you!). Would anyone else like to
join? */

Re: the reference from MM below, that is Professor Milton Mueller of
Syracuse who runs the Internet Governance Project and shared with us a
report written by this organization -- so the link may lead to something
quite useful.

MN, Michele Neylon had some interesting comparisons of Whois data across
countries -- here's a registrar with lots of ccTLD work too -- so a nice
bridge of gTLD and ccTLD info.

Olof, one quick question: I am having some trouble with this file. Would
it be possible to send it out as a PDF?
Best,
Kathy

Dear Review Team Members,