[Rt4-whois] Definitions - final decisions required today.

LEMON, Sharon sharon.lemon at soca.x.gsi.gov.uk
Wed Aug 17 12:31:18 UTC 2011

NOT PROTECTIVELY MARKED

Hi Alice and all,

I am not going to make this meeting I am afraid. Thank you to all of you who made suggestions about whether or not to change the definitions  and I would really appreciate some decision making around these and how we are going to communicate that with the communities and individuals who made the submissions.

Hope it goes well, and will catch up on the recording and join the call on 31st.

Sharon

Sharon LEMON OBE
Deputy Director
Cyber and Forensics
Serious and Organised Crime Agency (SOCA)
07768 290902
0207 855 2800