[Rt4-whois] Gap analysis - accuracy [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Emily Taylor emily at emilytaylor.eu
Thu Sep 8 07:54:44 UTC 2011

Hi Peter

Thanks for sending this new draft out to the list with plenty of time for
review before our next call.

All - I hope that, as before, you will contribute your thoughts and comments
on the draft.

One format issue - I think it's better to have the text reflect the comment
and then footnote the contributor's details.  That way, people focus on what
is said rather than focusing on the identity of the contributor.  Let me
know what you think of this.

--

*
*

76 Temple Road, Oxford OX4 2EZ UK
t: +44 (0)1865 582 811 • m: +44 (0)7540 049 322
emily at emilytaylor.eu

*www.etlaw.co.uk*

Emily Taylor Consultancy Limited is a company registered in England and
Wales No. 730471. VAT No. 114487713.