[Rt4-whois] Filings of Article 29 Working Party and Data Protection Commissioners

Denise Michel denise.michel at icann.org
Wed Sep 14 20:36:23 UTC 2011

Hello, Kathy.

Staff will begin researching this as soon as possible, but prior commitments
may prevent responding fully by the Team's meeting next week.

There are 12 years worth of correspondence but I will ask Staff to work back
from 2011 and post relevant correspondence on the wiki.

Regards,
Denise

Denise Michel
ICANN