[Rt4-whois] Adobe Connect - Note Pod Content from WHOIS-Review

Alice Jansen alice.jansen at icann.org
Thu Sep 15 08:14:45 UTC 2011

Dear Review Team Members,

For your convenience, please find enclosed the note pod content of your call held on 14 September.
Kindly note that these are draft notes and that Staff will create a preliminary report.
Please be kindly reminded that conference call material posted at:
https://community.icann.org/display/whoisreview/Call+20+-+14+September+2011
Thanks,

Kind regards

Alice