[Rt4-whois] Requesting team feedback on questionnaire for consumer trust survey

Wilfried Woeber, UniVie/ACOnet Woeber at CC.UniVie.ac.at
Sun Sep 25 22:13:19 UTC 2011

A couple of thoughts, probably not all too well reviewed and sorted right
now. It is Sunday late night here :-)

To start with, depending on the countries you want to use this in, the
Red Cross may not be the perfect site, as it is linked to Christianity.
There's also a Red Halfmoon and a Red Diamond organisation :-)

A few personal remarks regarding some of the proposed questions...

Q6: I am wondering how useful the explicit mentioning of particular companies
    or services is in this (global) context.

Although I consider myself almost an Internet-Junkie, I wouldn't know what
Yelp, Groupon, Living Social or Gilt is. Maybe I'm living on the wrong side
of the Digital Divide, being a Silver Surfer of the early Internet Days :-)
Same for FourSquare... Yes, I could use Google :-)

Q8: none of that would fit my use:
    which is testing new (DNS and DNSsec) technology and use for teaching.

Q9: I wouldn't know what to do with this one?

Q10: wondering - is HTTPS vs unsecured (HTTP) an issue in this context?

Fwiw, hth,
Wilfried.