[Rt4-whois] Requesting team feedback on questionnaire for consumer trust survey

Omar Kaminski omar at kaminski.adv.br
Sun Sep 25 22:34:53 UTC 2011

Dear Wilfried, team,

I arrived a couple of hours, had to sleep in SP because our airport is
being reformed (the Word Soccer Cup, you know, then Olympic games),
but even not reviewing the document itself I agree with him about Red
Cross. Never heard about Yelp and Living Social, GroupOn seems "very
consumer trust" and FourSquare has the potential of being big -
everybody likes to show the "important" check ins. With privacy
impacts maybe not more than the others.

I'll should raise some more specific points later.

Best,
Omar