[Rt4-whois] senegal trip

Konstantinos Komaitis k.komaitis at strath.ac.uk
Fri Oct 14 12:07:24 UTC 2011

Thank you very  much Kim – this is highly appreciated.

KK

Dr. Konstantinos Komaitis,

Senior Lecturer,
Director of Postgraduate Instructional Courses
Director of LLM Information Technology and Telecommunications Law
University of Strathclyde,
The Law School,
Graham Hills building,
50 George Street, Glasgow G1 1BA