[Rt4-whois] senegal trip

Omar Kaminski omar at kaminski.adv.br
Sat Oct 15 23:33:37 UTC 2011

Dear Kim,

I'm on a similar situation, I'm having so little free time avaliable
being a self-employed lawyer. This includes my absence in Dakar.

Even though, I was encouraged by Kathy to stay around and try to help
when possible, and I'm doing my best to follow if not all at least
some discussions and papers.

It was a pleasure to work with you.

Best wishes from .br,

Omar