[Rt4-whois] IDNs

Denise Michel denise.michel at icann.org
Tue Nov 1 20:30:23 UTC 2011

Dear Team members,

I inadvertently included a draft answer for IDN-related question #3 in the
previous document I sent you.  Please disregard and use the attached as
Staff's response, which provides more (and more precise) information.  I
apologize for any inconvenience.

As always, please email me if you need additional information.

Regards,
Denise

Denise Michel
ICANN