[Rt4-whois] Draft letter to compliance - YOUR FEEDBACK PLEASE

Emily Taylor emily at emilytaylor.eu
Thu Nov 3 12:09:30 UTC 2011

Hi all

In Dakar, as a result of our communications with the Compliance team, we
agreed to lift a lot of the detail out of our report, and write them a
letter with our findings.

Here is my first draft.  I would be grateful for your honest feedback, and
particularly suggestions for shortening it.

Thanks

*
*

76 Temple Road, Oxford OX4 2EZ UK
t: +44 (0)1865 582 811 • m: +44 (0)7540 049 322
emily at emilytaylor.eu

*www.etlaw.co.uk*

Emily Taylor Consultancy Limited is a company registered in England and
Wales No. 730471. VAT No. 114487713.