[Rt4-whois] Draft letter to compliance - YOUR FEEDBACK PLEASE

Seth M Reiss seth.reiss at lex-ip.com
Mon Nov 7 17:59:17 UTC 2011

I think I agree with most of James’ comments concerning what is not within Compliance’s purview but I am wondering if we cannot keep the content but soften it so that it does not sound like a directive to Compliance.  So, in other words, Compliance could study and respond to a GNSO’s studies not because it is obliged to but because it could help improve the quality of the work that it is tasked with.

As far as shortening, if it’s going to take the form of a letter in the appendix, I am wondering if shortening is really that important.

Seth