[Rt4-whois] Compliance letter - information please

Kathy Kleiman kathy at kathykleiman.com
Mon Nov 14 14:51:24 UTC 2011

Hi All,
I would like to applaud Emily, James and all who contributed to this
excellent compliance letter. I skimmed it earlier, but read it in great
detail recently. It is a treatise in itself, and a valuable audit of the
Compliance team, its communications, its action, and its reputation in
the community.  I major deliverable right there.

One small edit on my side -- I'll join James in noting my sympathy to
the challenges face by the ICANN Compliance team, and have edited the
section to reflect it.  It's below and attached to this email:

At least two members of the Review Team notes that Registries and
Registrars are sympathetic to the technical and operational challenges
faced by the ICANN Compliance team

Best,
Kathy