[Rt4-whois] Compliance letter - information please

Denise Michel denise.michel at icann.org
Mon Nov 14 23:01:20 UTC 2011

Hi, Emily.

The text noted by James (3.4) was taken from this webpage:
http://www.icann.org/en/compliance/registrar-compliance.htm

The similar webpage for registrars is found here:
http://www.icann.org/en/compliance/registrar-compliance.htm

Similar information was provided in Staff slide presentations and answers
(see
https://community.icann.org/display/whoisreview/Information+Provided+by+ICANN+Staff
).

Please let me know if you need anything further on this from Staff.

Regards,
Denise

Denise Michel
ICANN