[Rt4-whois] ccTLDs - consolidation

Emily Taylor emily at emilytaylor.eu
Sun Nov 20 14:37:52 UTC 2011

Hi Alice

Thanks for pulling this together.  We are starting to achieve a useful
repository of ccTLD information.

>From a reader's perspective, I believe it would be more useful to provide
the information in the following format:

1. General observations

2. Implementation by specific ccTLDs, eg
.ca, Canada
.dk, Denmark
.ie, Ireland
.nl, Netherlands
.uk, United Kingdom
etc

I don't think that we need to include some of the more unspecific comments
(eg I think there may be a study somewhere on something to do with this.
You'll have to look for it).  We're looking for hard information about what
ccTLDs do.

As you may be aware, I have also been promised anonymised data from CENTR
on this. Still waiting ;-)

You can then identify the source of comments in the text or by footnotes.

On 16 November 2011 16:42, Alice Jansen <alice.jansen at icann.org> wrote:

> Dear Review Team Members,
>
> Following up on Emily's request, please find attached a v2 of Kim's
> document.
>
> Note that this version also includes the Nominet report as well as public
> comments.
> This document is available on your private wiki at:
> https://community.icann.org/display/whoisreviewprivate/ccTLDs
>
> On your private wiki your will also find a compilation of all the feedback
> you received in Singapore:
> https://community.icann.org/display/whoisreviewprivate/Singapore+feedback
>
> Thanks,
>
> Best regards
>
> Alice
> --
> *Alice Jansen*
> Assistant, Organizational Reviews
> *6 Rond Point Schuman, Bt.5*
> *B-1040 Brussels*
> *Belgium*
> Direct dial: +32 2 234 78 64
> Mobile: +32 4 73 31 76 56
> Skype: alice_jansen_icann

*
*

76 Temple Road, Oxford OX4 2EZ UK
t: +44 (0)1865 582 811 • m: +44 (0)7540 049 322
emily at emilytaylor.eu

*www.etlaw.co.uk*

Emily Taylor Consultancy Limited is a company registered in England and
Wales No. 730471. VAT No. 114487713.