[Rt4-whois] Draft report - 24 Nov - please use this

Alice Jansen alice.jansen at icann.org
Thu Nov 24 17:33:29 UTC 2011

Dear Review Team Members,

First of all, Happy Thanksgiving to our US Members :-). May you enjoy this day with your loved ones (and the turkey)!

Please find attached the following:

 *   Appendices – V1 – 24 Nov
 *   Draft report clean – 24 Nov

As always, these documents are available at: https://community.icann.org/display/whoisreviewprivate/Draft+report

Please make sure to read documents using print layout: Macs tend to switch to Notebook (unsure why but am looking into it). For any new edits, please use this version. Be kindly reminded to stop using track changes (per the decision reached during your call yesterday) and to insert your contribution directly into the text while making sure to add your initials and to highlight it (color code: yellow). You will find an example page 2 (thanks, Emily! :-)).

Also, I have noticed this placeholder " The roles and responsibilities of contracted parties" in the Gap Analysis section and am unsure what it should entail and whether it still needs to be there. Could anyone enlighten me?
It may have been superseded by later drafts…

Thanks for your help,

Kind regards

Alice
--