[Rt4-whois] Compliance recommendations

Emily Taylor emily at emilytaylor.eu
Sun Nov 27 07:55:24 UTC 2011

Hi all

On reading the draft report through, I think I've over-edited the
compliance text, and would like to bring one or two of the recommendations
and text back in to the main body.

I would not alter the language of the recommendations which have been
around since July, and were most recently considered in the call before
last as part of the letter to Compliance.  James has rightly noted that
there are a couple which should be policy recommendations (eg the ones
about the WHOIS Data Reminder Policy not being effective and needing
review).  So, I'm going to send out some renewed text on this, and
highlight the recommendations that should go in (very few).

Before I do this, can I hear any screams of protest please?

*
*

76 Temple Road, Oxford OX4 2EZ UK
t: +44 (0)1865 582 811 • m: +44 (0)7540 049 322
emily at emilytaylor.eu

*www.etlaw.co.uk*

Emily Taylor Consultancy Limited is a company registered in England and
Wales No. 730471. VAT No. 114487713.