[Rt4-whois] Definitions of Privacy and Proxy

Kathy Kleiman kathy at kathykleiman.com
Tue Nov 29 13:49:06 UTC 2011

I would be happy to go with the more formal definition if we can use
parenthesis to illustrate the actual point (name published).  There is a
real concern from many that the issue is already obscure, and so I hope
we can begin the education process and open up the discussion!

Kathy

Hi Susan, Seth, Peter