[Rt4-whois] Recommendations - here attached [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Nettlefold, Peter Peter.Nettlefold at dbcde.gov.au
Wed Nov 30 03:27:51 UTC 2011

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED

Thanks Kathy for circulating these versions - they're very helpful.

The first thing I noticed was that the recommendation for a consumer portal seems to be missing. I assume this wasn't intentional?

The second relates to the privacy related recommendations, which I commented on earlier. On that issue, my comments and concerns remain.

I'll keep reading, but wanted to share my initial thoughts as soon as I could.

Cheers

Peter