[Rt4-whois] Recommendations - complete with the "common interface" one

Emily Taylor emily at emilytaylor.eu
Wed Nov 30 15:10:43 UTC 2011

Hi there

Lynn spotted that I had failed to include Lutz's proposal on a common
interface.  Looking at Lutz's proposed language, I think it goes into much
more operational detail than we have generally done in these
recommendations.  I have therefore stripped it down considerably in this
draft.

The only comments I have had so far are from Bill (indicated general
agreement, but finding the new language on proxy voluntary best practices
difficult), and Lynn who is OK with them.  Any more please?

*
*

76 Temple Road, Oxford OX4 2EZ UK
t: +44 (0)1865 582 811 • m: +44 (0)7540 049 322
emily at emilytaylor.eu

*www.etlaw.co.uk*

Emily Taylor Consultancy Limited is a company registered in England and
Wales No. 730471. VAT No. 114487713.