[Rt4-whois] Applicable law updated with comments

Omar Kaminski omar at kaminski.adv.br
Wed Nov 30 20:46:39 UTC 2011

Seems I made my considerations in the wrong email, but they are the
same, besides one more point on privacy laws: if the Whois system
should be kept public and accessible, the problems should arise
specially - surprise! in fact, not - on proxy servers and services
that keep personal data on private, or under certain conditions
(usually paying a tax).

Omar