[Rt4-whois] Centralized Whois Query system run by ICANN - Scope and concerns [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Omar Kaminski omar at kaminski.adv.br
Wed Nov 30 23:23:32 UTC 2011

Seems a good idea anyway, Peter. Although could or should be consider "a
right" to find the owner of this domain, and I'm not sure how deep we
should dig about databases ownership.

Several agreements and contratcs mantain a thick model, and once done the
security of partial databases is by the providers'. Access x security
dilemma.

In other hand if I'm not wrong nowadays just COM and NET do mantain the
thin model and would be easier to use as model for our purposes.

Omar