[Rt4-whois] Centralized Whois Query system run by ICANN - Scope and concerns

Kathy Kleiman kathy at kathykleiman.com
Wed Nov 30 16:31:35 UTC 2011

I could support a recommendation of an issues report on a centralized
Whois system for .COM and .NET, to remedy the historical problems, but
not for all gTLD database.

We take the first step; a later group may take it farther.
Best,
Kathy

No, I don't think we should attempt to answer these questions in RT4,
nor presume that we have even identified all of the dependent questions.