[Rt4-whois] Clean copy

Alice Jansen alice.jansen at icann.org
Wed Nov 30 16:31:15 UTC 2011

Dear Review Team Members,

Please find attached the latest versions of the master document and appendices. (clean copy – 30 November 16:30 UTC – Alice Jansen)
Since I have applied formatting suggestions Kathy emailed me to the document, I would be very grateful if penholders of chapters could please check the formatting structure of their chapters. Does this match your train on thought? If not, please email me asap so that I can rectify it for the subsequent version.
Documents will be available on the wiki in a couple of minutes.
The files need additional work (typo hunting etc) but I would be very grateful if you could please read these documents very carefully and flag any missing piece of information or inconsistency you notice.

Many thanks in advance,

Kind regards

Alice

--