[Rt4-whois] The New Proxy Language

Omar Kaminski omar at kaminski.adv.br
Thu Dec 1 13:45:53 UTC 2011

"The Review Team considers a Proxy Service as a (*contractual*)
relationship in which the registrant is acting on behalf of another
(*by an agreement and subject to local and international laws*).

"The legitimate use a proxy service would be the exception and not
widespread." I support that, even if "legitimate reasons" could be
just to protect a trade secret (IMO a weak reason, since the domain
could be register under any other name, like a lawyer office).

Omar