[Rt4-whois] No agreement on Lutz's recommendations [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Kathy Kleiman kathy at kathykleiman.com
Fri Dec 2 19:22:14 UTC 2011

If that is the direction we go, OK. Just a note that there is really no
such thing as "thick gTLD WHOIS data," but rather thick and thin
registries.  A clearer way to say the same thing might be:

==> To make WHOIS data more accessible for consumers, the review team
recommends that ICANN should set up a dedicated, multilingual interface
website for .COM and .NET to help users access the complete gTLD WHOIS data.

===> Peter's original:
To make WHOIS data more accessible for consumers, the review team
recommends that ICANN should set up a dedicated, multilingual interface
website to help users access thick gTLD WHOIS data.

Kathy

: