[Rt4-whois] No agreement on Lutz's recommendations [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Smith, Bill bill.smith at paypal-inc.com
Fri Dec 2 19:57:21 UTC 2011

Isn't this (copied from the wiki draft) the currently "agreed to" language:

1.  To make WHOIS data more accessible for consumers, ICANN should set up a dedicated, multilingual interface website to allow  "unrestricted and public access to accurate and complete WHOIS information" by querying the appropriate servers, not copying the database.

I see no mention of .com or .net and would object to inserting them at this late stage.