[Rt4-whois] Final version - proof-read [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Nettlefold, Peter Peter.Nettlefold at dbcde.gov.au
Sun Dec 4 23:23:42 UTC 2011

Hi Emily and all,

I am very impressed with the huge amount of work that has been done in the past week - it has made my head spin (and my inbox explode) trying to keep up!

This being our draft, there are obviously some areas we will be revisiting and continuing to discuss before we publish the final report, but I think this draft clearly lays out the issues we have been grappling with, as well as the solutions we have considered.  There are some things I might like to change if we had more time, but I expect we all feel like that, and my overall feeling is one of relief at passing this over to the community for comment!

Looking forward, and I apologise if I have missed this, but do we have a work plan/timeline to reach the final report? For example:

*       How long with our draft be out for public comment?

*       Will we be meeting in Costa Rica? Will this be to complete the final report?

*       When do we anticipate the final report being published?

Sorry for all the questions, and I'm sorry if I've missed this, but before Christmas I have several planning and travel approval processes to go through for next year, and WHOIS is an important part of that picture.

Cheers,

Peter