[Rt4-whois] COSTA RICA MEETING - please confirm

Seth M Reiss seth.reiss at lex-ip.com
Mon Dec 12 05:58:28 UTC 2011

Alice

I also am planning to attend Costa Rica.  I will need travel support.  Could
you advise which  of the days ICANN will be providing accommodations.  I
will let you know before the 14th whether I will be making my own
arrangements and seeking reimbursement or having ICANN book for me.

Thanks much.

Seth