[Rt4-whois] Compliance letter - weird formatting - help!

Emily Taylor emily at emilytaylor.eu
Mon Dec 12 10:14:08 UTC 2011

Hi Alice

I found this draft from about 24 November in my e-mail.  I have just gone
through this morning and reviewed the letter very quickly, and produced a
clean copy for any final comments by the team today.

If there are no comments by 1700 UTC today (and this has been quite a
stable document for quite a long time now), please would you try and find a
suitable letter head for us - i don't know what to suggest for this,
because we're independent from ICANN but we are an ICANN review- and pop in
my signature on behalf of the WHOIS review team, and send off to Maguy, I
guess (or the correct person at ICANN Compliance).

Thanks

Emily

----------

DRAFT message (unsent)

Hi Alice

I spent quite a bit of time yesterday reviewing the Compliance letter for
content that might go back into the report.  As you may remember, I
over-edited it, with the result that practically all of the
compliance-related content disappeared.  I decided to put the "GAP
ANALYSIS" back into the report, and thanks to James' comments on what's not
within the power of the compliance team, I've suggested that we lift a few
of the recommendations there back in to the full report.

I don't know what's happened, but practically all of this document has gone
into green tracked changes, even though I think that the content has been
pretty stable for a long time.  I'm cc'ing James and Kathy in case either
have any insight or memory into why this might have occurred!  Am brain
dead at this stage.  Would you mind investigating, and making a nice clean
copy - James, I'm looking to you to highlight any remaining bear traps here.

*
*

76 Temple Road, Oxford OX4 2EZ UK
t: +44 (0)1865 582 811 • m: +44 (0)7540 049 322
emily at emilytaylor.eu

*www.etlaw.co.uk*

Emily Taylor Consultancy Limited is a company registered in England and
Wales No. 730471. VAT No. 114487713.