[Rt4-whois] Comments on the draft report

Mikhail Yakushev m.yakushev at corp.mail.ru
Thu Dec 29 19:25:41 UTC 2011

Dear Emily, dear colleagues,

As Russia has the honor to use a separate schedule for its winter holidays, I would like to express my sincere wishes of good luck to all of you and to your families. I will miss Year 2011 - when I have met most of your for the first time and have had a real privilege to work with you on our task, which - I think - has been done very well thanks to all of you! However, Year 2012 should be even more successful and prosperous, as we will have to present, to discuss, to defend, to approve, and finally to implement what we have reported and recommended.
I hope that the coming year will be a year of changes, really pleasant changes :) (and not only in terms of new gTLD's :) :) :)).

S Novym godom! C Новым годом! Happy New Year!

Yours,
Michael